Dear father. I plead with you to please do not allow donald trump to kill our children’s future – our future children. I may never know my grandchildren or great grandchildren.
we rebuke trump.
rebuke definition – https://www.google.com/
|synonyms:||reprimand, reproach, scold, admonish, reprove, chastise, upbraid, berate, take to task, criticize, censure|
Amanda Cortez dancing with the living holy spirit – praising God with drum teacher – Zach Zucco
by #AmandaCortez #PhotosVideobyAmandaCortez -learning to blog.+++
president truman said “the only new thing in the world is the history you don’t know.”
why don’t we know our history?
If we knew our history, we would know why we are in the world state we are in now – sadly- again.
men who made america will help you understand how filthy-rich business men think. (guess who add’s his commentary – yup – thetrump.
we may never see the end times, but we may see the beginning of the end times or have we started.
our future (like the Ronald Reagan actorpresident) . an era of unpromising beginnings to an end of a new deal by president FDR is what made trump who he is today by the NEW DEAL battled and directed by Teddy n FDR Roosevelt.
trump proves his ridiculous volatile, infantile behavior daily in the media with his pursed lips that look like they want to fight each other.
While Hillary Clinton isn’t perfect she has done good for the people.
We can’t be ignorant about the role of the presidency, but whose side is trump on: the people or his #superpowerpeople?
isn’t the republican party frightened that donald trump
carries the 7 deadly sins:
The online website says (or google 7 deadly sins)
Seven Sins & the Early Church
the site says the early church classified the seven deadly sins as cardinal sins or capital vices and taught that they could not be forgiven, according to the Bible. these 7 deadly sins are totally forgivable by God, but doesn’t condone committing these sins.
Biblically, the only sin that cannot be forgiven is complete rejection of God’s grace which is outright rebellion against God, also known as.
The 7 Deadly Sins List:
- Envy = the desire to have an item or experience that someone else possesses. He WANTS to own more hotels. He’s a superpower
- Gluttony = excessive ongoing consumption of food or drink. He wants excess power. He’s a superpower.
- Greed or Avarice = an excessive pursuit of material possessions. He’s worth $4.5 billion. He WANTS more hotels. He wants presidency and has no business that arena. He’s a superpower
- Lust = an uncontrollable passion or longing, especially for sexual desires. He’s a man who lust for the world. He’s a superpower.
- Pride = excessive view of one’s self without regard to others. I’m sure god doesn’t guide his actions. He’s a superpower.
- Sloth = excessive laziness (he’s not a healthy looking person who exerts in physical fitness) or the failure to act and utilize one’s talents. his talent is the love of himself. he has the god-complex. he loves to be loved and has no love of god in his heart. He’s a superpower
- Wrath = uncontrollable feelings of anger and hate towards another person.
Trumps continues to reject God’s grace – OUTRIGHT REBELLION AGAINST GOD.
so how can the republican party (who psychologically portray themselves as church-going, god fearing people) accept him as their president. i don’t get it.
Trump is a superpower. and those who flock together: #StockAndRocktogether.
The real Donald Trump.
We can’t forget what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did for “we the people.” The New Deal is slipping away and the rich will fatten their crevice-hidden bank accounts
FDR fought for “we the people” and responsible for bringing unity after the depression in 1929-39. He created jobs for the united states. He created jobs for your great gramma and granpoppop. He served four terms.
We need prayer around the world for wisdom.
LORD instruct us your wisdom, judgement, justice and equity. In JesusDivineName. AmenAmenAmen